Book your winter escape to the tropics for 30 or more days and enjoy an exclusive long-stay offer applicable for all foreign nationals
Key needs that must be met for people staying at bed and breakfast style accommodation include: pampering and personalised service in an attractive location in an attractive house, opposed to more ’standard‘ hotelrooms.
The following attributes are also appealing:
- Homely or wholesome atmosphere (older segments) or luxurious/heritage surrounds
- Home style meals
- Area for conversing with other guests
- Ability to tap into local knowledge of attractions and activities in local area.
Guests at B&Bs were asked to identify the features and factors which motivated them to choose the establishment they were staying at. The friendliness of the host was the most important factor, followed by easy access to other places, the site being the most appealing place in the region. Usually B & B´s are privately owned, therefore very different from standard commercial hotels.
Bed & Breakfasts provide mutual benefits for both the visitor and the operator. Visitors have the opportunity for a relaxing break in a homely environment. Operators have the opportunity to develop a profitable business, make new friends and contacts, understand the cultures and lifestyles of others, and to educate guests about their way of life.
Income and leisure time have changed so that shorter breaks with greater choice of leisure activities are sought by travellers.
Changing work patterns have increased the popularity of shorter breaks that minimize the absence from work and the effect of absences on workflow and involvement. Bed & Breakfast holidays tend to be short break holidays and could benefit from the increased popularity of short breaks, sought by people who aim for authenticity and personal service.
Offer for 30-day stays
- Special rate of USD 3,650 for two adults on Half Board basis
(EUR 3,200 / GBP 2,750)
Offer for 45-day stays
- Special rate of USD 4,950 for two adults on Half Board basis
- Free Airport transfer (one-way)
- 25% discount on A la carte meals
- 20% discount on spa treatments
- 15% discount on extra meals
- 15% discount on laundry
- Guests are allowed to combine multiple hotels (from the list below) during the stay